Firstly, I trust you’ve all had an amazing Christmas? It’s certainly been a fun filled one here – apart from being held ransom by a viral infection *blurrrgh* Yep, it would just be my luck to catch something on the one day of the festive season where you hope to be germ free. Yesterday was spent wrapped up in my duvet beside a small mountain of grotty tissues *yukkk*, cough meds and bottles of fizzy red grape Shloer to keep my sugar levels at a all time high. Thankfully it’s paid off as today I’m feeling a tad more human… still, I’m hoping to get fully recovered for New Years Eve celebrations *fingers firmly crossed*
Anyways onto the exciting stuff… did Santa bring you all you hoped for? I have to admit I done exceedingly well thanks to my incredibly thoughtful hubby, and of course Christmas day was a roaring success with everyone full to the brim on turkey, stuffing, roast veg & lashings of my sisters amazing Pavlova… possibly the best dessert I’ve ever tasted, all thanks to Leah’s creative culinary skills 😉
So, for any of you who may be eager to know what goodies I ripped opened on Christmas morning I thought I’d show you my favourite picks… I’m beyond excited to get using them all!
1. Owl cookie jar – my ‘Secret Santa’ knows me soooo well!
2. Hand carved Giraffes – along with owls they’re my fav little home addiction & these are super cute! Thanks mum 🙂
3. Juice Blender – finally I can make my very own fruity concoctions *yummm*
4. Falsies – because I’m always bleating on about giving them a go!
5. Miranda Tote from Accessorise – my hubby has SUCH a good memory. I adore this gorgeous bag *swoon*
6. NAKED palette – needs no introduction. Love at first sight *sighs*
7. Owl Jumper from Evans – I had my eye on the cutie for quite a while… beyond cute & oh so cosy too.
8. Miss Dior – another little surprise from hubby who took a guess at the perfume counter and won hands down!
9. Thorntons Chocolates – a huge box for me to much my way through well into 2015 *nom nom*
10. Real Techniques Brush Set – Nic picks, perfect for face & eyes… exactly what I need them for *woo hoo*
11. NAKED 3 palette – ‘Are you SERIOUS?!?!? AHHHHH’ was all I could muster… I know, I’m a lucky gal!
12. Owl Tea light holder – because it’s beautiful & every home should have one 😉 Thank you Ray.
13. A bottle of something bubbly to help calm the excitement – thank you Curtis & Demi, I couldn’t fit the giant chocolate Santa in guys! 🙂
Oh, and a gorgeous new camcorder to capture lots more happy memories with – didn’t I do rather blooming well? I certainly think so! Here’s a few more piccies to help sum up the festivities…
The Rees Family Christmas Tree… in all it’s glory!
The Fireplace all set up for Santa’s arrival
Hat shopping with my supposed selfie-shy sister
Emma trying on her fuzzy head wear!
Girls day out… on our way to meet Santa
The man himself… with a very happy Emma!
A few treats for the special guests arriving!
A new pink bike and sofa full of pressies… woo hoo!
So there you have it, just a few of the snaps I managed to capture over the last few weeks. Unfortunately I was so busy making dins, drinking grape juice and chatting way too merrily that I forgot to take pictures *aarrgh* but it was such a great day. Thanks so much to our amazing family members who made it extra special… you really are an awesome bunch!
Hope you all had a fun filled Christmas too – and hopefully virus free *sniff sniff*
As always thanks for reading chums…