It’s that time of year where most high-street stores are crammed full of pumpkins, pitch forks and pointy witch’s hats. However not all of us are doomed (or willing) to spend a night smeared in grease paint and dripping with false blood. For those glam-loving gals who prefer to step out in style, I’ve compiled a little style-file containing my favourite finds to guarantee you’ll be the fairest of them all at your upcoming Halloween Ball….
1) ASOS CURVE Body Con Dress with Frill Sleeve: This gorgeous stretch jersey dress is designed with us fuller figured females in mind. Available up to a size 30, no one need miss out on being the belle of the ball… what a show stopper!
2) Daniel Sandler Billion Dollar Body Shimmer: This beautiful glimmering powder adds a lightweight shimmer to highlight and enhance the skin. With its smooth velvety texture it’s perfect for adding warmth to almost any complexion.
3) MaxFactor Colour Collections So Berry Lipstick: What better way to make an impact than by rocking a set of bewitching berry lips? It’s the perfect autumnal tone to add a pop of sumptuous party pout.
4) Bijoux Oui Spider Web Gold Plated Earrings: Come on… even the classiest of Halloween party outfit deserves a little sprinkling of subtle spookiness, don’t you agree?
5) Bobby Brown Warm Eye Shadow Palette: No party outfit is complete without a set of shimmering smoky lids. How gorgeous would these warm & sparkly eye shades look with that beautiful berry lipstick, huh ladies? *swoon*
6) Dazzling Party Clutch Bag: The internet is awash with a selection of charming clutches, it’s just so hard to choose one. However when I stumbled across this bedazzling little beauty for an astonishing £2.29 on EBay I couldn’t resist including it in my top picks.
7) My Natural Lashes by Rimini, Eye Lashes Direct: These luscious lashes will add the perfect finishing touch to create a natural yet full look. Having been worn by the likes of Madonna, Kim K, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lopez & Michella Obama, you know you’re in great company!
8) Glitter Pointed High Heels: Finally my favourite accessory… the footwear! In my humble opinion there is nothing more captivating than a sensational shoe, and what girl doesn’t love a bit of sparkle? Treat those feet to something special such as these glitter shoes from Thats Point. At mere £21.20 what’s not to love?
So there you have it my little firecrackers, my top picks when it comes to creating a sassy Halloween party outfit – all without a set of false vampire teeth in sight I may add! Don’t forget to share any thoughts or fabulous finds of your own in the comments below, I love reading & responding to them all…