I’m chuffed to be posting another exciting award feature this morning for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award – you guys are far too good to me!! So before I begin a huge big thank you to the gorgeous:
Jen from The Avon Insider,
Silky from Silky Resh’s Product Reviews
Steffie from SteffieKbeauty
Ev & Cin from Petite & Pretty
Lanies from Spiffy Boheme
Thank you so much chums – what a title to bestow, right?! These fab ladies are avid beauty, fashion & lifestyle bloggers and an all-round super gals… if you haven’t already checked out their fabulous little corners of the inter-web then do pop over pronto!
Now onto the Award *woo hoo*
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Seven Random Things About Me:
1) I’m allergic to wine – yep, you may read me mentioning ‘a good glass of vino’ throughout a scattering of my posts occasionally, but when it comes to drinking either red or white it sends bizarre aches and pains all throughout me. Ach well…. that can only mean I’m a very affordable date right? 😉
2) I love sneezing – bit of an odd one folks but my record number of sneezes is 32 *hay-fever season* Thankfully I find it bizarrely satisfying… I know, weirdo.
3) I HATE driving at night – it doesn’t matter how many times I tell myself there’s no escaped murderer hiding in the back, my fear factor is through the roof!! *Eeeeek*
4) My biggest celebrity crush is Jon Corbett. I still insist Carrie Bradshaw had rocks in her head when she let Aidan Shaw slip through the net! *sob*
What was Miss Bradshaw thinking?!
5) I wear make-up every day… yes, lazy Sundays in included. I just don’t feel dressed without it!
6) I love being the first one up in the mornings – I have no idea why.
7) Although I was born & raised in Northern Ireland I’ve also lived in Scotland, Wales & Southern Ireland (Eire)
So here’s my 15 Nominee’s *drum-roll please*
As always, there’s absolutely no pressure whatsoever to accept – and my apologies if you’ve been nominated before and I’ve missed your post!
Once again a huge thanks to my fellow blog buddies for the kind nomination and of course to YOU for reading! Don’t forget to say hi in the comments below 🙂