I hope you’re all enjoying the new year so far and aren’t entirely partied out? It’s certainly been a fun one for me as I rang the bells in with my nearest and dearest (aka the clan) which I have to say was a huge amount of fun! I also discovered my new found skill for Charades… trying to convey the film ‘Taken’ was a rather giggle inducing challenge, needless to say us girls won with full points whilst the boys moaned and demanded a re-count *rolls eyes*
Anyways, I’d never had guessed my first post of 2015 would be an award, and what a mighty one I’ve been bestowed with. A huuuuuge big thank you to the lovely:
…for the nomination of The Versatile Blogger Award, much appreciated ladies!
So the rules for this award are –
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominee’s blogs and let them know
My Seven *bizarre-ish* Facts:
1) Even though I use them daily I’ll always remain terrified of eyelash curlers. That first clamp is sweat inducing, especially as I have THEE most pathetic pain threshold imaginable… the thought of an eyelid nip is almost too much for my nervous system. *ouch*
2) My all time celebrity crush is John Corbett aka Aidan Shaw from SATC *swoon*
3) I detest red wine, celery & sushi – I just can’t.
4) I absolutely cannot sleep without folding my pillow otherwise I feel like I’m slowly suffocating… can you tell I’m a panicker yet?! *rolls eyes*
5) I once wore two completely different shoes to work. You can imagine the mortification when a friend pointed out my ‘fashion faux pas’ during our lunch break… of course I had to walk through a bustling town centre and face a ridiculously busy bus journey home before I could hibernate in my room with embarrassment.
6) I adore solitary grocery shopping.
7) My dream job would be to work as an embalmer. Yes, an embalmer.
So there you have it, my rather random facts – all that’s left to do is nominate my 15 beautiful bloggers… however firstly, my apologies if you’ve been nominated before and I should mention there’s absolutely no pressure to accept either 🙂
*Drum roll please*