For some brides, choosing a gift for their leading ladies can be a real struggle. Most of the time it boils down to simply over-thinking the options, especially if you’re buying for a gal who pretty much wants for nothing.
So before you end up turning yourself grey with stress, just remind yourself the gift doesn’t have to knock her sideways with shock; it’s simply a token of appreciation for helping you make it up the aisle in one piece. Keep it simple and just what it should be: a little something to say thanks.
To help inspire, I’ve compiled a list of ten cute gifts that are simple but effective when it comes to treating your merry maids…
- To Infinity & Beyond: These super cute infinity bracelets aren’t just a beautifully understated piece of jewellery, the meaning behind the symbol is in the name. What a better way to declare your never-ending friendship… best of all they can be individually personalised thanks to My Name Necklace.
- Lights, Camera, Action: For a gift that has a little more interaction, why not treat your ladies to tickets for an upcoming show or concert? It’s something fun to look forward to after the big day & a great chance to catch up… dinner & a cheeky pre-show cocktail could be factored in too! 😉
- Bag Lady: What girl wouldn’t love a brand new Ted Baker Make-Up Bag? These gorgeous cosmetic carriers will brighten up any maid’s makeup collection! Currently available at House Of Fraser…
- Full of Fizz: Lush has indeed some of the most scent-sational bath & body sets around. This stunning Bella Fruta box contains six scrumptuous smelling goodies that your maids will love, great for a relaxing pamper night after the big day. Click here to check out the full range of gorgeous gift goodies!
- Boxed Up: How beautiful are these personalised Maid of Honour/Bridesmaid jewellery boxes? Such a thoughtful keepsake, you could even pop a little bejewelled surprise in just to start her off. Just one of the lovely keepsakes available from The Gift Experience…
- Talented Talons: The Rio Professional Nail Artist ‘Ultimate Nail Art Collection’ set not only gets rave reviews, it contains virtually every nail tool she’ll ever need to keep her digits looking delightful. Check out the full range of fabulous nail & beauty treats available from Rio.
- Burn Baby Burn: Who doesn’t love the aroma of a good old Yankee Candle? The hardest thing about walking into that shop is trying not to spend a small fortune as they’re all so divine. If you can’t decide on a large jar you could always opt for a range of smaller candles and make your own little mini maid hamper! Visit the online store to view their amazing selection – just don’t be too surprised if a few additional little sneaky treats end up making their way into your virtual shopping bag!
- You’re A Star: I must admit, I love the idea of naming a star as a gift – especially when it comes with this cute little bear. In my humble opinion this is such a unique and sentimental token of appreciation for maids of all ages, especially if they’re proving a little difficult to buy for. Available from Star Listings International…
- Charmed: You can’t go wrong when it comes to picking a Pandora Charm as they’re all beautifully crafted and super sweet. However, how aptly appropriate is this little Champagne wedding charm?
- Sweet Tooth: Having most likely spent the last six months swapping creme eggs for carrot sticks, your maid may well be in need of a serious sugar fix and what better way to treat her taste buds than a huge choccie hamper from Lindt… is there anyone out there that doesn’t love those little red Lindt balls?
So there you have it, my top picks to keep your ladies feeling loved. If you have any unique suggestions for bridesmaid gifts or received something rather awesome yourself, I’d love to read about it in the comments below!